ah how could i forget to post my own blackout poetry piece
YES WENDY. [x]
He is a rude and disrespectful person and is being given very little press attention for his atrocious behaviour. Whereas Miley is being blasted by EVERYONE for her artistic choices.
Hes not disrespectful he saved life’s thanks to all the haters he could be quitting music. The media is trying to tear him apart.. Look he was only 13 when he got signed. Hes been through a lot just respect that. Hes saving life’s right now and every second of the day. Yeah he can say things but he doesn’t mean them.
Reasons why Justin Bieber is a disrespectful jerk:
- he said rape happens for a reason
- he wrote in a guest book at Anne Frank’s house that he ‘wishes she was a Belieber’
- he gagged and spat out a vegan steak that had been specially ordered for him
- he makes his fans pay tons of money to see him live, when he could easily afford tickets to be priced at like $40 instead of $100+
- he visited a children’s hospital in England and made them clear a space for him because he didn’t want to sit with the sick children. He stayed for 5 minutes while the cameras were rolling, then left without so much as a ‘thank you’
- he attacked a photographer at said hospital
- he peed in a restaurent kitchen
- he faked a really bad asthma attack, made his security guards call the paramedics, when they arrived he laughed his ass off and his people payed everyone to keep quiet about it
- he called a car to take him to the mall, then sent it back because he didn’t like the colour. he went to the mall and stayed for 5 minutes before leaving and saying it was the shittest mall he’d ever been to
- he got banned from Disneyland for punching Goofy
- he showed up to his own concert 2 hours late on a school night and then refused to give an explanation
- he is quoted as screaming ‘fuck bill clinton’ and attacking a cameraman, who is suing
- his mother is quoted as saying she ‘hopes he’ll mature soon’
- he spat on an old man’s face
- he threw a temper tantrum in a theatre because he was told he couldn’t bring his subway sandwich in because it was against the rules. he made a huge mess of the theatre and had to be carried out by bodyguards kicking and screaming that they were all worthless monkeys
- he showed up at disney unanounced and demanded that an entire restaurent be cleared so he could eat there, although people had had their reservations booked for months.
- he laughed at and told a woman in a bikini at a hotel swimming pool that she looked like a beached whale
there’s no point in trying to defend him, his actions are disrespectful and wrong and there are no excuses for them
reblogging again bc this^
Not to mention that the “beached whale” has now been confirmed to have committed suicide because of what he said and onslaught of comments following it; so no, he doesn’t save lives he destroys them.
Museums are really weird.
this is awesome, the end
ok so this just hit me
humidifiers fill the air with water molecules from a source of water.
so what if someone filled a humidifier with holy water. would this essentially cleanse a room of all evil?
Either demons aren’t real, or demons are afraid because humans keep coming up with $40 solutions to demon problems.
Supermodel Karlie Kloss was photoshopped to look less thin for a Numero campaign. There are so many things wrong with this. Models are forced to be incredibly thin to fit a certain aesthetic, but when they do, they’re so emaciated that they have to be photoshopped to not look sick.
Robin Hardy, a former creative director at Vogue, has commented on the practice of photoshopping to cover up the aesthetic and health costs of extreme thinness:
“At the time, when we pored over the raw images, creating the appearance of smooth flesh over protruding ribs, softening the look of collarbones that stuck out like coat hangers, adding curves to flat bottoms and cleavage to pigeon chests, we felt we were doing the right thing…
But now, I wonder. Because for all our retouching, it was still clear to the reader that these women were very, very thin. But, hey, they still looked great!
They had 22-inch waists (those were never made bigger), but they also had breasts and great skin. They had teeny tiny ankles and thin thighs, but they still had luscious hair and full cheeks.
Thanks to retouching, our readers… never saw the horrible, hungry downside of skinny. That these underweight girls didn’t look glamorous in the flesh. Their skeletal bodies, dull, thinning hair, spots and dark circles under their eyes were magicked away by technology, leaving only the allure of coltish limbs and Bambi eyes.”
Ahh I never new this got so much attention! Yay! This kind of thing getting awareness makes me so much happier than that other picture…
I’ve never heard of this before, but this is SO INCREDIBLY telling. We all know of models being photoshopped to look thinner, but in reality some of these people are so thin to the point of unhealthiness that people in power, not wanting to show the public what has been done to these models, purposely reverse-photoshop them to look healthier, because God forbid we be forced to come to terms with the overwhelming pressure we put on women to be thin.
Just….wow. Can’t even handle this right now.
^From my personal blog, hopefully that made some sense and didn’t come across as problematic.
“A three second exposure meant that subjects had to stand very still to avoid being blurred, and holding a smile for that period was tricky. As a result, we have a tendency to see our Victorian ancestors as even more formal and stern than they might have been.”
I’ve reblogged this before and I will reblog it again.
This is so great
I hope this cat didnt kill any of those birds .
wow you actually found a practical use for that reaction image
it’s a shame the original caption for this is gone bc it was a really nice story. An author decided he wanted his 2000-ish word essay tattooed onto people, but only one word per person, if someone was to die, the story would be gone.
It’s kind of amazing to think, imagine being that author and having a story that could never be read, yet it could be anywhere in the world. idk man I just think it’s pretty incredible.
"Shelley Jackson’s Skin project, a 2095-word story published exclusively in tattoos, one word each on as many willing volunteers, so it can never be read in its proper order, but just exists, pulsing, out in the world at all times."
The most British British ever to have Britished.
This includes letting your ideas, stories and head-canons marinate in your head on a daily basis to the point of not writing any of it down because you’re either afraid of how it will turn out or too fucking lazy to write that shit down.